With the support of the Vice Dean, the College of Humanities Curriculum Review Committee (COH CRC) oversees curriculum proposals in compliance with the university's policies and procedures.
The COH CRC reviews new courses for graduate degree programs and for undergraduate majors, minors and electives on a monthly basis after having undergone departmental review and approval. The commitee provides further evaluation of new courses that may be part of the integral University-wide General Education program (Tier One and Tier Two courses) prior to submission to the University-wide General Education Committee (UWGEC). The COH CRC also reviews new and revised departmental/program proposals for units in the College of Humanities prior to university-level review.
For more information on the university’s curricular process, please visit:
- Curricular Affairs Website
- University-Wide General Education Course Proposal Guidelines
- Undergraduate Council
- New Academic Majors and Minors
- Course Syllabus Policy: Undergraduate
- Course Syllabus Policy: Graduate
- Examples of Exemplary Syllabi